Sr. Software Engineer
Riot Data, Tech Research
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Bachelor in Computer Science, or proven understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- 3+ years of experience in development of large systems design and core areas of gameplay/feature development such as AI, combat, physics, levels, inventory, etc
- Deep knowledge of modern C++
- 2+ years of Unreal Engine experience
- Working knowledge of how to integrate common content types into games
- Design, develop and implement game features, with your efforts spanning in-game systems and out-of-game features
- Prototype in engine and/or platform new algorithms that expand our content creation capabilities (examples include: style transfer, physics based animation, deep learning for character animation)
- Create and/or contribute to best practices, development processes and coding standards
- Work closely with researchers in Tech Research to understand their needs, create prototypes, and integrate the latest research into our game environments
- Stay up to date on the latest academic advances & industry trends within your area of specialization
- Inform and manage stakeholders on game teams
- Experience working on a content-heavy (e.g. frequent updates, multiple game modes) live game
- Experience working on multiplayer games (.e.g. MMO, RPG, Card games etc) with server-side game logic
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble