Csgso Business Analytics Manager (Remote)
Posted on 7/20/2022
- BS degree, preferably with a post-graduate degree in Data Science, Information Technology, Computing, Business, Operations, or a related discipline
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience or demonstrable applied knowledge of working with Tableau or other data visualization software, SQL (large data sets/data warehousing). Experience with R or Python is nice to have but not required
- Preferable to have domain-specific knowledge regarding professional services, customer success, or pre-sales data
- The ability to communicate cross-functionally, derive requirements, and deliver insightful analysis and/or models
- Ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audiences
- Strong attention to detail while completing complex tasks
- Open, growth mindset and high degrees of self-motivation, fostered in a fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic environment
- Create the Tableau dashboards and analytic reporting that allow us to measure and effectively execute strategies that guide Customer Solutions Group actions and investment
- Identification of opportunities for efficiency gain in delivering on our customer mission through deep dive analysis of available data, and collection of new data
- Gather requirements, design, and build dashboards & analytic reporting based on stakeholders & leadership needs to help monitor performance for all key indicators
- Work with Sr Manager, Business Analytics to define and maintain a set of data definitions and available measures across the CSG business, in alignment with our cross-functional analytic partner definitions
- Supporting our OKR process to measure the goals established for the organization. Working with leaders to define and understand trends in data leading to more accurate goals and objectives
- Work with our Operations team to ensure world-class functional reporting and analysis that is embedded into the everyday work processes
- Supporting the refinement and data flowing into our forecasting cadence for our Professional Services & Education business
- Work with Sr. Manager Business Analytics to establish a roadmap and rationalization plan for all of our dashboards, reporting, analysis tools, and processes deployed across CSG
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team