The Agiloft Contract Lifecycle Management platform has won dozens of awards, including the Editor’s Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
Additionally, 99% of employees who commented on Glassdoor
would recommend Agiloft to a friend.
As our Director of Customer Support, you will excel as our hands-on leader of all of our technical support teams. You will be responsible for ensuring we deliver exceptional technical support and customer satisfaction to our rapidly growing customer base and plan for how we will continue to provide this level of service into the future. This includes collaborating with leaders across the business, developing new processes, establishing and using metrics and data, setting long term support strategy, and ensuring the team is meeting the KPI’s. You will also be responsible for building and overseeing the management structure of the team as it continues to grow.
- Manage, lead, and develop our technical support team, overseeing managers that each have a team of direct reports
- Develop, document, and implement support processes and metrics for the team across for customers on standard and premier support plans
- Develop strategies, goals, and tactics to improve efficiency, improve customer experience, and deliver greater value to customers
- Work in close relationship with the Development, Customer Success, Product Management, and other teams within the company to ensure all appropriate resources are aligned with providing the highest level of support
- Design and enhance workflows departmentally and interdepartmentally to better meet and improve internal and external KPI’s
- Design, build, and report on departmental KPI’s
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of technical support experience, plus an additional 3+ years of managerial experience
- BS degree or equivalent education plus experience
- Proven track record of delivering top-rated customer support
- Experience coaching, managing, and growing technical support teams, especially in a remote setting
- Proven ability to manage challenging and complex customer interactions and escalations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a wide audience
- Significant experience overseeing a global support team that includes members located in various locations (e.g., North America, Europe and Asia)
- Experience leading support teams for enterprise-wide platform solution(s), especially in the Contract Lifecycle Management space or another platform that provides a no-code/low-code solution with significant integration capabilities
- Significant experience solving complex business challenges with a demonstrated high degree of business acumen
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All employment decisions at Agiloft are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or social ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, parental status, marital status, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you have a need that requires accommodation during the recruiting process, please let us know by contacting Director, Talent Acquisition, Brad Toothman at [email protected]
Applicants from underrepresented groups such as minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.