Backend, Merchant Enablement
Posted on 8/24/2022
Remote in USA
- 2+ years proven experience as a software engineer
- Ability to synthesize complex business, product, and technical requirements to consistently produce high quality system designs and software
- Ability to collaborate with your team in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with deployment and automated testing frameworks
- Prior experience architecting, building, launching and maintaining complex systems
- Work with product managers and tech leads to develop features to support product and commercial initiatives
- Consistently generate simple and sophisticated designs, and write high-quality code that can be easily understood and used by others
- Build relationships with people across engineering and other organizations for the design, implementation, roll-out and maintenance of projects
- Improve the current platform's extensibility, performance and usability to support rapid global deployment, scaling and expansion
- Actively participate in making your team and workplace an inclusive environment for people from all backgrounds
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.