Mission Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Strong engineering background from industry or studies, ideally in areas/fields such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics
- Familiarity with algorithms, data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools
- 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Ability to quickly understand and navigate complex systems and established code bases
- A desire to work on critical software that has a real-world impact
- Must be able to obtain and hold a UK Security Clearance
- Support conceptual and engineering development through modelling & simulation
- Own the software solutions that are deployed to customers
- Write code to improve products and scale the mission capability to more customers
- Collaborate across multiple teams to plan, build, and test complex functionality
- Create and analyse metrics that are leveraged for debugging and monitoring
- Triage issues, root cause failures, and coordinate next-steps
- Empathize with end-users to turn needs into features while balancing user experience with engineering constraints
- Travel is required to build, test, and deploy capabilities in the real world
- Front end: TypeScript, React
- Back-end systems: Go
- Sensor fusion and device integration: C++, Rust
- Build tooling: Nix, CMake, Cargo
- Deployment tooling: NixOS, Kubernetes
- Note that we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply but some familiarity with the tools and languages listed above would be beneficial
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.