Nm Capacity Industrial Engineering Manager
Posted on 4/28/2022
Albuquerque, NM, USA
- Strong leadership, technical, business acumen, analysis, project management, and people management skills
- Have managed medium or larger size teams and demonstrated the ability to inspire and grow team members in a dynamic and fast-paced fab environment while executing to key deliverables. Have ability to handle high degrees of task and deadline pressure as well as shifting priorities
- Significant knowledge of semiconductor factory operations and the role that equipment capacity and performance contribute to success
- Ability to dive deep into understanding details of integrated planning/systems issues and lead problem solving efforts if/when needed
- Strong partnering, collaboration, organizational savvy, influencing, and written/verbal communication skills
- Be results-oriented, capable of synthesizing requests from multiple customers as well as complex and at times ambiguous information into clear conclusions, strategies, and actions that support business needs
- Ability to translate business and financial requirements into factory operational goals and strategies
- Ability to manage the tactical demands and requests of customers while considering the strategic implications of decisions and plans
- Candidate must possess a bachelor's or higher in Engineering, Materials Science, Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent technical degree
- 5+ years of semiconductor factory experience or central Industrial Engineering experience that was in direct support of semiconductor factories
- 2+ years of experience either as a people manager or as formal leader of factory team(s) with five or more people responsible for technical deliverables/objectives
- Supporting and deeply engaging in the tactical and strategic pursuit of equipment capacity, cost, and line output/velocity excellence that meets and exceeds customer needs through the above-mentioned partnerships
- Supporting organizational progress through establishment and improvement to business processes and other standards in partnership with the above-mentioned stakeholders
- Establishing and strengthening customer relationships to influence and drive team activities, as well as ensuring priorities are clear across multiple customer requests
- Planning, providing resources for, and directing activities to ensure safety and quality while meeting schedules, standards, and cost
- Setting priorities for the team, getting results across boundaries, ensuring an inclusive work environment, developing employees, and managing performance consistent with company objectives across Results, Culture, and Learning principles.Creating an environment that reinforces appropriate group values, norms, and behaviors
- Being trustworthy with all sensitive information
- Demonstrating discipline, integrity, actions, and behaviors beyond reproach
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or other related engineering degrees
- 2+ years of experience in Industrial Engineering, Process Engineering, or Manufacturing/Operations
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity