Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Normal, IL, USA
- Associates Degree or above or equivalent related work experience
- Possess a valid U.S. Driver's License and a safe driving record
- 2+ years of experience coordinating business operations in a complex environment
- Ability to think flexibly, complete appropriate documentation with excellent attention to detail, and improve processes
- Complete assignments with a high level of accuracy and embrace ambiguous situations
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment that changes constantly
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Willingness to work outside occasionally as needed to be hands on in addressing vehicle needs
- Flexibility to work based on the demands of the business, which may require occasional evenings, nights or weekends
- Some travel may be required (up to 10%)
- Coordinate the daily operations and management of the internal fleet of vehicles for designated fleets within North America
- Serve as key player for designated fleet including setting schedules, prioritizing vehicle workflows, requesting resources, and coordinating work efforts with stakeholders
- Utilize physical and digital tools to ensure all record keeping relating to the fleet are accurate by managing inventory birth-to-grave, auditing digital records, ensuring data integrity
- Ensure compliance with all policies including auditing vehicles, license plates, and other supporting documentation
- Provide oversight and communication of Fleet Vehicle Policies and Procedures
- Responsible for onboarding new vehicles into the fleet including plating, registration, shipment, and timely activation
- Responsible for de-fleeting and disposition of fleet vehicles, including precise data-entry steps and follow through
- Manage vehicle health status including execution of Over-The-Air software updates
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs with Service Organization
- Coordinate transportation of fleet vehicles between locations
- Conduct periodic physical inventory audits
- Provide fast-acting support of escalations to ensure customer satisfaction and operations readiness
- Collaborate and build relationships with cross functional teams
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team