CPQ Solutions Analyst
GTM System Solutions
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Intermediate experience with Salesforce CPQ required
- Strong understanding of systems and Salesforce CRM (objects, fields, and relationships)
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, creative, and highly driven
- Understanding of Sales/Deal Desks processes, procedures, and internal controls
- Act as primary Business Solutions Analyst for Deal Desk, Sales, and other field-facing roles for CPQ changes and enhancements
- Collaborate with the Business Systems team via regular Scrum meetings and JIRA
- Obtain feedback on iterations of CPQ and work to incorporate feedback through continuous enhancements with the CPQ Product Owner and stakeholders
- Understand all impacts of CPQ changes and be able to recommend optimization and automation areas to feed into the CPQ product roadmap
- Coordinate testing (with business stakeholders), including drafting test scenarios, facilitating demos, UAT and sign-off
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed requirements and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with business and internal stakeholders to clarify requirements and validation criteria
- Provide training to key business stakeholders on enhancements, including the creation of process/training documentation
- Experience at B2B SaaS company
- CPQ Admin Certification
- Degree in Business, Economics, or a related field
- Experience with CPQ Advanced Approvals
- Agile/Scrum/Kanban experience/certification
- Hands-on experience testing CPQ
- Experience in a Sales, GTM Systems or Deal Desk role
- Cloud Marketplace knowledge a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
Company Core Values
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team