Services Practice Manager, Financial Services
Posted on 3/17/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Texas, USA • Remote in USA • Remote • Minnesota...
- 8+ years of experience in a Sales and Services Delivery role (or similar capacity) interfacing with executives and dealing with complex, technical implementation projects, roadmapping and revenue forecasting
- Direct experience, ideally within the respective industry (see job title), in a Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and/or Cloud field
- Proven track record of meeting booking, utilization, and consumption (or similar) targets
- Proven ability to communicate and translate effectively across both internal teams and customer organizational structures, developing technology programs, defining milestones, success criteria, resource allocation, and on-time delivery
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bonus Points: Experience in a client support and advisory technical role (solution architect, system administrator, technical account manager or equivalent)
- Unique opportunity to work on a truly disruptive software product
- Get unique, hands-on experience with bleeding edge data warehouse technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals
- Report to an Industry Practice Director on the Americas Industry Services team
- Be aligned to 1 or 2 industries as part of the practice, with services sales alignment to a Industry Sales District Manager and Account Executives
- Be responsible for both services sales enablement/execution and services delivery success for your accounts, focus on both quarterly bookings targets (for Professional Services & Training) and utilization targets
- Be measured on consumption progress and meeting consumption targets at your accounts as part of the broader account team, you will also be
- Be the Professional Services point of contact for your accounts, through the following:
- Help create and execute on the overall vision for services - both sales and delivery
- Own the services delivery roadmap (proposals, closing services opportunities and delivery)
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to find opportunities, scope, propose and sell services (Professional Services and Training) to both new and existing clients
- Develop scope and associated SOWs for customer services engagements
- Drive deal reviews internally to ensure alignment - ensure the scope of the project is well defined for customer success
- Understand and help optimize business operations processes for services sales
- Build strong cross-functional relationships within Snowflake GTM teams (legal, deal desk, account teams, sales, PS&T leadership - including workload services - and partner team)
- Provide bookings forecast and demonstrate strong command of your book of business
- Align services engagements to key customers business outcomes
- Drive alignment with executive sponsors and/or customer stakeholders
- Collaborate with other delivery partners (SIs, GSIs, other PS orgs, etc) in support of project delivery
- Serve as the initial point of escalation for customer and project team
- Own project outcomes and manage project financials (revenue forecasting and expense management)
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction as reflected in customer survey scores
- Collaborate with Education Services team for training delivery
- Provide specific services delivery activities for the role/engagement (Business Value roadmap, Business value assessment, strategic roadmap, Data Cloud Assessment, etc)
- Deep collaboration with AE/SEs on the account for account strategy
- Own and contribute to internal process improvements across the industry teams and broader Professional Services organization
- Develop expertise within their aligned industry through working closely with Industry Practice Directors, Industry Sales team, and Global Industry Leaders to understand industry specific use cases and through external research on the current business and technology landscape for their industry
- The estimated pay range for this role, if based in Colorado, is $106,700 - $141,950
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake's bonus and equity plan
Data warehouse for the cloud
Snowflake has become a global force to help mobilize the world’s data. Snowflake enables thousands of organizations to have seamless access to explore, share, and unlock the true value of their data.
- We've got your back - We offer comprehensive health insurance plans, health savings accounts, robust retirement plans, and generous life and disability insurance.
- A Balanced Lifestyle - All Snowflakes have access to our weekly online lunch and learns, virtual workout classes, and ergonomic work-from-home equipment. We offer on-demand mental health and wellness programs to support our employees and their families.
- Your People Matter - Help offset the cost of growing your family with our fertility benefits and family planning resources. Count on our generous time-off and various leave plans for you to rest, refuel, and sustain a great work-life balance.
- Global Snowflake Team - No matter where you are in the world, we will get you connected and supported with a work-from-home setup.
- Treat Yourself - Personalize your Snowflake benefits by tapping into our employee discounts and pre-tax selections.
- Invest In Your Future - Eligible employees enjoy new hire equity, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and a quarterly bonus or commission program.
- Put Customers First
- Integrity Always
- Think Big
- Be Excellent
- Make Each Other the Best
- Get It Done
- Own It
- Embrace Each Other's Differences