Product Security Engineer
Posted on 2/1/2022
- Background working in Product Security/Application Security team, protecting scalable enterprise/cloud applications
- History of implementing Product security best practices across SaaS services and applications
- Familiarity with working on security incidents/events and to investigate, remediate and respond to potential threats
- Run PoC's for potential new security controls/tools and determine their effectiveness
- Experience working on crypto primitives, authentication protocols, and authorization standards (Eg: SSL/TLS, SAML, OAuth, JWT tokens), and implementations within most major cloud providers, preferably AWS
- Experience with containers (Docker) and Container Orchestration Systems (Kubernetes/ECS), and specifically container security
- Experience working with IT/Technical teams to roll out security controls across the Enterprise
- Familiarity with security frameworks and risk-based security programs
- Experience using scripting to improve security controls and investigations
- Experience with the risks associated with financial technology companies
Developer of fintech infrastructure & APIs
Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. They build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
- We've got you covered: From medical, life, and 401ks, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- Everyone is an owner: We want everyone to feel ownership over their work - literally, which is why we offer equity to full-time Plaids.
- Vacation your way: We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with unlimited PTO and two weeks of synchronous, company-wide vacation.
- Grow your skills: Every Plaid is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
Company Core Values
- Make an impact: We empower you to make an impact. Your code will ship. Your idea will be heard. Your campaign will launch. Your work will help millions of people do more with their money.
- Learn and grow, together: We’re growing fast, and you will too. You’ll be surrounded by talented, positive people to solve hard problems at scale.
- Feel connected: Our employee experience is centered around a shared sense of purpose and set of principles. At Plaid, people feel supported, can take risks, and are heard.