Group Product Manager
Posted on 8/30/2022
- 7+ years of product management and leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability in building complex, real-time, highly scalable transactional ledgers that capture and track business events
- In-depth knowledge of the translation of business events into financial events to create accurate and granular visibility of our financials across multiple products
- End-to-end understanding of the transaction lifecycle from ingestion across multiple sources to reconciliation and traceability
- Ability to convert business strategy into product vision and strategic priorities to drive product roadmap and execution
- You think from the customer perspective and are able to balance future opportunities with immediate needs
- You are great at collaborating with stakeholders in product, engineering, treasury, and finance with high EQ and influencing skills
- Data-driven, you clearly define success metrics and measure progress against them
- Effective communicator: you can get others excited about a shared vision and can simplify complex concepts for a wide range of audiences
- Experience in hiring, managing, coaching, and building high-performing product teams
- Enable the business to unlock value by creating transparent, timely, traceable and accurate view of business and financial events
- Develop product vision, strategy and data-driven prioritisation to build a platform that unlocks value
- Build strong partnerships with business, product, and technology stakeholders and work with them their buy-in and collaboration to generate momentum for your products
- Lead a team of Product Managers and Engineers through all stages of the Product Life Cycle (Discovery, Delivery, Execution, Iteration)
- Work with other product and engineering leaders to ensure alignment with their roadmaps and delivery
- Gain a deep understanding of Checkout.com 's customers and business
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
Company Core Values
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together