Senior/Staff Data Scientist
Collision Avoidance System
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- BS, MS, or PhD degree in computer science or related field
- Proficient with C++ and/or PythonProficient with Scala / R / SQL
- Familiarity with modern software development methodologies and tools (Agile, Git, unit testing, CI, etc.)
- Experience designing metrics and building mechanisms to fuel business insights
- 8+ years of experience in a related field
- Defining key performance metrics for our safety critical perception and prediction system, in order to guide product development to a commercial launch
- Apply distributed compute algorithms to efficiently analyze petabytes of urban driving data
- Work closely with ML engineers to develop metrics and tools for analyzing errors and understanding improvements in our systems
- Contribute to all phases of the software development cycle including prototyping, requirements capture, design, implementation, and validation
- Experience with production Machine Learning pipelines: dataset creation, training frameworks, metrics pipelines
- Experience with existing ADAS technologies, including adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, lane-following, automated lane changing
- Experience with manual or automatic labeling pipelines
- Background in computer vision, perception, or signal processing
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.