Palo Alto, CA, USA • Remote
What We Do: AI Service Management (AISM):
Aisera offers the world’s first AI-driven service experience solution that automates operations and support for IT, Sales and customer service, making businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like self-service resolutions to users. Aisera fast tracks the digital transformation journey with user and service behavioral intelligence that drives end-to-end automation of tasks, actions, and business processes. Aisera is a top-tier, VC-funded startup headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif. and a strategic partner with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, ServiceNow and Salesforce.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: Forbes AI50; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; Aragon Research Hot Vendor; TiE50 Startup Award; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
We are a small but passionate team of 100+ based in the Bay Area. Aisera’s seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
In this role:
As our Corporate Partner Development Manager, you are responsible for the business growth and creation of new practice areas and offerings for Aisera’s growing ecosystem of services partners. You will primarily focus on growing the practices of partners who specialize in the Cloud businesses. You like managing executive relationships with existing and new partners, developing close relationships with our business team, and offering strategic advice, thought leadership, and day-to-day management in order to grow the book of business for the Cloud segment.
- Help partners grow their Aisera practice and product portfolio through joint development of solutions and services
- Develop and provide custom presentations on Aisera’s Platform technologies to partners to help them scale our joint business
- Establish partner performance criteria and drive partners to support Aisera business and commit partner resources to product sales and implementation for end customers
- Manage business performance of partners and map partner capabilities and priorities with Aisera’s goals and strategies
- Drive quarterly business reviews with service partners and Aisera leadership
- Drive consumption and pipeline metrics with partners at scale
- MBA degree
- 4+ years experience of ideally working in the AI/ML space
- Experience collaborating with cloud partners
- Understanding of foundational cloud technologies (e.g., network, compute, database, middleware, visualization, etc.)
- Ability to deliver Go-to-Market strategies with excellent partner/channel pipeline development and management skills
- Fun place to work
- Demanding job
- Great team
- Great opportunity
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Paid family leave
- 401(k) plan
- Stock Options
- Employment Assistance Program