Future Forum Doctoral Research Internship
Posted on 11/30/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Indianapolis, IN, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin...
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to create a compelling narrative built on insights from research
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative methods including 2 or more of the following: interviews, focus groups, surveys, diary studies, usability testing, concept testing
- Preferred applicants are currently in their second to fourth year pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer-Supported Collaborative Work, Communication, Information Sciences, Computer Science, Design, Organizational Science, Social/Organizational Psychology, Sociology, or related
- Must be graduating December 2023 or lateR
- Conducting a research project from start to finish: including forming research questions, developing and analyzing data, and sharing findings with stakeholders
- Ideal topics relate to how workplaces can best support employees by making work more flexible, inclusive, and connected
- Collaborating with researchers, data scientists, and other stakeholders within the company to identify research questions and to organize a dataset that enables you to test hypotheses
- Preparing results for submission to scholarly venues such as journals or conferences
- Proficient in SQL
- Background in R or Python
- Preferred candidates have both qualitative and quantitative backgrounds, using the right method for the question at hand
- Experience designing and executing complex research projects as an independent researcher
- Experience with product usage/interaction data from social network or collaboration tools
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
Company Core Values
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.