Senior People Technology Analyst
Posted on 2/16/2023
Remote • United States
- 5+ years of work experience in People Technology, specifically Workday
- 3+ years of proven experience implementing, maintaining and upgrading Workday systems
- Workday functional knowledge on compensation, benefits, business processes, security, absence management, and report writer
- Experience with inbound EIB's
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work in an independent environment
- Passion for enhancing the employee experience through interconnecting various systems
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and team skills
- Lead and project manage implementations by working independently with our stakeholders
- Hands-on Workday configuration for Compensation, Benefits and Core HCM modules
- Work with vendors and internal development teams to build and maintain integrations. This includes identifying, assessing, and solving complex business problems for integrating with the Workday application across a wide array of platforms
- Write custom reports, EIBs, XSLTs, RaaS reports and various other custom integration technologies
- Communicate and manage the design, build and launch strategies with our vendors and our internal platform teams
- Build and maintain effective employee experiences using People Technology
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with People data analytics is a plus
- Experience with developing or using APIs, REST APIs, RaaS reports and outbound EIB's
Grocery delivery app
Instacart's mission is to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. The company operates a mobile app for the delivery and pick-up of groceries and household items.
- Go far together
- Grow the pie
- Roll up your sleeves
- Put it all on the table
- Serve generously
Company Core Values
- Wellness Tailored to You - Medical, dental, vision, retirement, life & disability coverage right alongside physical & mental wellness programs, memberships and stipends to keep you and your family feeling your best.
- Family Building Benefits - No matter where you are in your family journey, we support you. Our plans cover modern family planning for all. We offer leave for all parents, flexible working schedules and an active Parents@ community.
- Work From Home Stipend - We help outfit your WFH setup and offer reimbursements so you can be your most productive while at home.
- Flexible Time Off - We all recharge differently. Take the time you need with our flexible time off policy.
- Learning & Development - Whether you’re just starting your career or leading teams, we provide customized L&D programs to help you grow and an annual allowance to pursue your development.
- Future Planning - We have you covered as you plan for your future. 401(k) matching in the U.S. and RRSP in Canada, student loan assistance through Peanut Butter, free Rocket Lawyer membership, SoFi & First Republic financial planning and more.
- Community Connection - Support the communities you care about with volunteer weeks and get involved with our social impact program, Instacart Serves.
- Instacart Express Membership - We help keep your fridge stocked. Unlock grocery discounts with our Instacart Beta app while testing our latest features.