Client Partner - Brands
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Client Partner, Brands, will partner closely with Strategic Account Executives and Customer Engagement Managers to provide end to end account management and partnership to our most critical and high value clients. The Client Partners are the ultimate account owners for a list of named existing top tier clients, and are responsible for executive relationships, thought leadership and account planning. The Client Partner advocates for both our customers and LiveRamp by being able to clearly relay LiveRamp capabilities and marshall LiveRamp resources to fulfill clients needs and solve client problems with LiveRamp solutions.
The Client Partner, Brands position is an individual contributor role with an all up revenue goal for both renewals and upsells.
Focus on generating and accelerating revenue within existing LiveRamp accounts.
Client Partners will have a list of existing accounts which they are responsible for in identifying, pursuing, negotiating and closing revenue growth opportunities. You will become a thought partner and strategic advisor to LiveRamp’s largest brands, managing executive relationships and being the strategic account owner. All of this is done alongside internal LiveRamp partners who are key to your ability to succeed.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Enterprise selling experience in a quota carrying role or in account relationship management and growth.
- Knowledgeable about the AdTech ecosystem, including the evolving regulatory laws (e.g. CCPA, GDPR), and LiveRamps CVP (Customer Value Proposition) in the market.
- Regularly prepare and deliver client-facing and internal QBRs, account planning sessions, renewals and upsell negotiations.
- Consistently exceed quarterly revenue targets within a specified region or list of named accounts.
- Consistently generate pipeline to ensure healthy quarterly pipeline coverage.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual revenue quotas.
- Own the renewal, upsell, downsell cycles - and partner expertly with internal partners
- Develop and execute on strategic revenue growth business plan
- Maintain accurate and current account forecasting within internal sales tools.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: In the heart of New York City and your home office
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
The approximate annual base compensation range is $123,250 to $166,750. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, geography, as well as internal equity among our team.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.