Executive Assistant & Legal Operations
Posted on 9/22/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Five or more years as an executive assistant supporting executive leadership or General Counsel
- Two years of relevant legal operations experience (can be a combination of corporate paralegal experience in a major law firm and an in-house legal department experience)
- You are process-driven, think several steps ahead, and can create plans and contingencies
- Project management and calendar experience
- You know when to share information and when to keep it private
- You understand how to balance competing urgent priorities
- You're willing to provide a variety of support, even if it's a new skill for you
- Build relationships across the business and maintaining a comprehensive awareness of the organization
- Oversee multiple tasks - both large and small and act as project manager to ensure completion of important deliverables
- Prepare documents and presentations on behalf of the General Counsel for internal, external and Board of Director meetings
- Organize team activities (staff meetings, all-hands) by preparing agenda, taking notes, and following up on actions with team members
- Summarize information quickly and translate to/from the General Counsel
- Manage events and travel for the General Counsel and Senior Director, Investor Relations
- Have fun at work and create a positive environment for team members
- Provide administrative support to the General Counsel, including meeting/event organization, office space management, legal training development, and department communication
- Assist clients of the Legal Department with general questions and inquiries relating to existing contracts
- Manage contract repositories and related resources; maintain corporate books, corporate filings, and records management
- Manage vendors, Purchase Orders, and budget for the Legal department
Digital adoption platform
WalkMe wants to fundamentally transform the productivity of humanity by harnessing the power of technology.
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision for our Employees and Families
- 401(k) with company matching program
- Parental Leave programs
- Vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
Company Core Values
- Empowering Progress - We believe in the potential of technology to continue changing how humans interact with the world and in the opportunities for people to fuel that progress.
- Customer Centricity - We work with a hands-on commitment to deliver strategic value to our external and internal customers through an internal coordinated effort that prioritizes the success of our customer.
- Can-Do Attitude - We are excited about our global, category defining company. We take proactive action within and outside of our roles through thoughtful collaboration across departments. We believe in our individual abilities to make an impact.
- Communicate with Empathy and Intent - Whoever we work with, we aim to actively listen, receive feedback with an open mind, and respond with humility. We deliver feedback with an intent to educate, inform and persuade through reason.
- Leading from Eye Level - We celebrate each other's wins and believe in the power of ideas and innovation, not the power of rank. Everyone at WalkMe rolls up their sleeves and works together to turn problems into opportunities!