Curriculum Alignment Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Raleigh, NC, USA
- Bachelor's or advanced degree
- 1+ years of experience aligning content to state standards; experience with math standards is preferred
- Experience working with standards in multiple states
- Strong project management skills; able to lead multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Make strategic decisions about project priorities and alignment details
- Help manage a team of contract aligners who create and maintain alignment documents for our K-12 math, ELA, science, social studies, and Spanish content
- Review new skill plans for quality and style; incorporate feedback from other team members to ensure high quality alignments
- Learn to use in-house tools to create and release alignments, including formatting alignment spreadsheets to meet our technical requirements
- Work with our production and engineering teams to troubleshoot bugs and fix errors in data formatting
- Collaborate with our sales team to understand educator needs and sales objectives in each U.S. state and our international sales territories
- Drive special alignment projects, including defining scope, developing and executing plans, and collaborating with teams such as sales, engineering, curriculum design, and QA
- Comfortable with math content through calculus; experience with ELA or Social Studies is a plus
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets; experience with formulas such as vlookup or concatenate is a plus
- Experience with web technologies, programming, and databases is a plus
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.