Manager – Strategic Accounts
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 15+ years of people management experience, including managing managers
- Experience leading Strategic Accounts organizations in a high-growth technology environment
- Experience building teams across multiple offices, including launching teams in new offices
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales team
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
- Recruit, train, and lead both Account Executives and Sales Leaders
- Develop the long-term vision and strategy for a growing team, and scale day-to-day operations
- Help build our Global Strategic Accounts strategy and initial team structure
- Determine strategy and needs for Business Software & Services sales
- Deliver on revenue targets and support KPIs for growth
- Codify our processes and develop best practices that enable the team to more rapidly scale with consistency
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to shape Stripe's product roadmap to meet customer needs
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet/software company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious