Mobile Security Engineer
Posted on 7/19/2023
Mobile data analytics platform
Data AI's mission is to help brands, publishers, and investors with strategies to succeed in the mobile and digital ecosystem, based on premium insights, prescription, and execution. Data.ai is the first Unified Data AI platform bringing together consumer data and market estimates.
AI & Machine Learning
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 8%
1 year growth↑ 22%
2 year growth↑ 22%
- You're a mobile fanatic, positively curious, and a technology enthusiast
- 3-5 years of iOS mobile development experience - Nice to have, but not a must!
- You know your tools and you're not afraid to use them (e.g., Wireshark, proxy tools, decompilers)
- Experience with jailbreaking, rooting, and/or device automation is a strong plus!
- Having a security background and/or experience with reverse-engineering iOS applications is a strong plus!
- You are driven by passion for innovation that pushes us closer to our vision in everything we do. Centering around our purpose and our hunger for new innovations is the foundation that allows us to grow and unlock the potential in AI
- You are hungry and no, we are not talking about food here
- You are humble, yet love to succeed, especially as a team!
- You are smart, and not just book smart, you have a great read on people
- “I develop unique data acquisition techniques that help app publishers and advertisers gain detailed insights about their market performance.”
- As a Mobile Research Security Engineer, you will be responsible for the further development and innovation of data.ai's mobile data collection technologies. With your detailed knowledge of apps, SDKs and networking protocols, you'll help data.ai gain deep insights that fuel our data science models to create best-in-class market analysis
- Experience with network programming (VPNs, socket programming), Python, and/or C/C++ is a plus!