Remote • Montréal, QC, Canada
At Affinity, we’re passionate about our customer’s success and looking for strategic, results-driven CSMs. Your job will combine commercial leadership and customer advocacy. You will drive renewals while working closely with our clients to understand and address their business needs. This role is highly cross-functional, and you will regularly interface with our sales, product, and engineering teams to ensure we place our clients’ concerns above everything else. We hope you’re excited about the prospect of shaping the customer experience at Affinity!
This position will report directly to the Developing Accounts Senior Manager of CS. You will join a seasoned team of talented professionals and leaders here to help support you and your success! We hope you’re excited by the challenges a growing company offers, a lot of autonomy, and the prospect of shaping how we interact with our clients at Affinity.
What will I be doing?
- Own a book of Affinity’s Developing Account customers and drive renewals for these organizations.
- Serve as a Customer Advocate: build a strategy to manage the engagement and success of our clients.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our customers to drive broad product adoption and ensure they reach a high level of satisfaction with the product.
- Become a product expert: Develop best practices to share with clients, helping them best leverage Affinity’s full functionality.
- Interface closely with sales, support, product, and engineering teams to share client feedback, resolve escalations, deliver outstanding client experiences, and directly impact the product roadmap.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are likely to only apply for jobs if they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
- 2 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, or similar role.
- Track record of achieving commercial targets and goals, preferably in an enterprise SaaS setting.
- Experience managing high volumes of accounts at scale, driving adoption and renewals.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with a history of building strong business relationships.
- You’re an influential communicator with experience presenting to large and small audiences.
- You’re proficient in organization, account prioritization, and time management.
- Ability to orchestrate cross-functional resources to ensure the success of your clients.
- You are excited by the startup environment; you want to contribute to fine-tuning the structure and process to scale the customer success team.
Nice to have
- Having previously worked at a SaaS company in the CRM or data services space
- Having worked previously with financial services clients
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity
- We live our values as playmakers, obsessed with learning, caring personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- Health Care coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2000 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.5 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.