Remote, U.S. Only, On-Site, Or Hybrid
Posted on 3/20/2023
- Have a degree, certification, or equivalent work experience showing aptitude with UX Design or Content Strategy
- Have an online portfolio or other example work you can share with us
- In terms of years of experience, we're flexible. Generally, successful candidates have at least 4 years professional experience practicing UX Strategy in-house or at a consultancy
- Different roles at Viget provide expertise in various areas within UX and Design:
- UX Strategists specialize in researching and planning business-critical marketing sites, content sites, and e-commerce sites. UX Content Strategists are experts in defining and creating content strategies and branded content that elevates these experiences
- Visual (UI) Designers specialize in delivering creative, visually-rich, highly-polished experiences, websites, and content systems for brands and organizations
- Product Designers specialize in defining, designing and improving complex application interfaces for digital products and mobile apps
- UX Researchers specialize in planning, executing, and interpreting the research that supports our clients' products and websites regardless of where they are in their lifecycle
Full-service interactive agency
Viget sees the digital world as an essential part of the “real” world. That's why they approach tech problems in the same way people approach real-life problems — with curiosity, empathy, and a belief that we can, and will, come up with solutions that make the world a better place for everyone.
- We offer competitive salaries, annual raises, and a 401(k) plan matched up to 4%
- We cover 100% of your health & dental insurance (and your family’s, too)
- We offer healthy snacks in each office and foster a culture of well-being with initiatives
- We champion sustainable workweeks balanced with 9 paid holidays, 15 days PTO (20 after 2 years), and 2 community service days
- We outfit our team with 27 in displays and your choice of Macbook Air or Pro. In most cases, you can select the software you prefer
- We provide an annual conference stipend, internal micro-classes, and opportunities to explore new tech on self-directed projects
Company Core Values
- Be Good - To us, this means honest, trustworthy, empathetic, helpful, and respectful of your fellow humans.
- Be Real - We’re at our best when we’re authentic, engaged, fun-loving, humble, direct, and all-in on our mission.
- Be Brave - We want you to be curious, creative, ambitious, decisive, and willing to take calculated risks and tackle big challenges.
- Learn & Grow - Here, you’ll continually expand and evolve your skills, and broaden your personal and professional experiences.
- Teach & Share - By imparting insights, knowledge, and wisdom throughout our company and community we all succeed.
- Teamwork - We’re all on the same team and we consistently work both hard and smart in service to our clients and each other.