Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Posted on 8/22/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years for relevant industry experiences on recommender systems, learning to rank, ads targeting, reinforcement learning, contextual bandits, deep learning, etc
- Experience with large-scale datasets, supporting dozens of millions of users
- Ability to write production-quality code incorporating testing, evaluation, monitoring
- Software development experience in Python, Scala or Java
- Previous experience with Apache Spark, Tensorflow, Pytorch or Keras
- Design and develop state of the art machine learning models for various supervised and unsupervised machine learning tasks to improve recommendations
- Own end-to-end production of the machine learning algorithms including prototyping new ideas and writing code for A/B tests and production
- Conduct AB tests to prove your ideas and share your learnings from experiment results
- Develop both machine learning and business specific metrics
- This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary , a long-term incentive plan, and various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents
Tubi is the world's largest ad-supported video on demand (VOD) service. Available on Connected TV devices, Mobile, and the Web.
- Compensation - Every employee is paid a competitive & equitable salary.
- Benefits - We offer generous coverage for health, dental, vision, and more for you and your dependents.
- Parental Leave Program - We are proud to support growing families of all shapes and sizes and types. We welcome each new addition with generous paid time off to bond with your new addition.
- Wellness - Tubi cares about your well being inside and out. That’s why we offer multiple coverage options for mental and physical well being for you and your family as well as a fitness stipend.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - Your professional growth and development are important to Tubi and we’re here to support you.
- 401(k) Match - Investing in your future is important to us. From our highly-rated retirement savings matches to financial advisors and planning services, we offer many resources to help keep you financially fit.
Company Core Values
- Team first
- Act with integrity
- Grow yourself
- Deliver Delight
- Own it