New York, New York
6 month growth↓ -16%
1 year growth↓ -14%
2 year growth↓ -12%
- Experience in event planning, experiential or project management
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Outlook
- Clear, concise and transparent communications with account team, lead agencies, and vendor partners
- Assist in tracking and intake of new and current requests utilizing Monday.com
- Strategic support such as venue identification, permitting research, vendor negotiations, sourcing tech/production partners, staffing needs, etc.
- Create response to proposals, project timelines, production schedule, and overall event documentation
- Develop understanding of the amplified OOH side of the business and the multi-faced nature of large-scale events
- Help learn the ins and outs of experiential event production
- Perform quality control checks throughout the planning process
- Monitor competitive trends in the event business and identify emerging new marketing and experiential trends and OOH spaces
- Seek advice and support from appropriate team members when issues or problems arise
- Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with both internal and external partners
- Participate in company-offered programs, projects, and courses to grow
- Professional and capable of building rapport with vendors, clients, and colleagues
Rapport is IPG Mediabrands Out-of-Home (OOH) media buying and planning agency. We are best known for the strength of our relationships, rewarding connections and transparency. At Rapport, we understand it’s about our collaborative and successful partnerships and a passion to deliver valuable results. We excel at engaging, experiential and content-driven OOH solutions and are here to guide you through the evolving media landscape. Please visit Rapport’s website for more information.
As Junior Project Producer you will work directly with the Sr. Project Producer and Director, Creative Services as part of the IMPACT X team; Rapport’s Creative Services team that delivers on technical and production services, event operations and logistics.
You will assist with the creation of proposals to align with client briefs & agency requests, as well as the management, logistics and support of amplified Out of Home (OOH) projects and experiential events.
- Clear, concise and transparent communications with the account team, lead agencies and vendor partners to ensure success for each parties’ goals.
- Assists in the tracking and intake of new and current requests utilizing Monday.com
- Tasked with strategic support such as venue identification, permitting research, vendor negotiations, sourcing tech/production partners, staffing needs, etc. all while keeping in mind the client’s budgets/goals.
- Creates response to proposals, project timelines, production schedule and overall event documentation with support from Sr. Project Producer/Director.
- Develops understanding of the amplified OOH side of the business (projections, builds, lighting technology, etc.) as well as the multi-faced nature of large-scale events.
- Willingness to help learn the ins and outs of experiential event production, starting with the overall campaign goals to the final wrap of the program.
- Performs quality control checks, utilizing detailed-oriented skills, throughout the different stages of the planning process, to maintain the integrity of the request and Rapport/IMPACT X.
- Help monitor competitive trends in the event business; identify and target emerging new marketing and experiential trends and OOH spaces along with new potential vendors/partners.
- Able to seek advice and support from appropriate team members when issues or problems arise, all while keeping calm demeanor.
- Cultivates and maintains a positive working relationship with both internal and external partners
- Is working toward an understanding of the various processes and procedures in place across Account, Finance, Operations and IMPACT.
- Participates in Rapport/Media Brands offered program, projects, courses to grow.
Desired Skills & Experience
- You have experience within event planning, experiential or project management.
- You have strong problem-solving and communication skills
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail
- You are a self-starter, able to take on smaller or mid-scale projects, multi-projects and be able to prioritize appropriately
- You are comfortable working with PowerPoint, and Outlook
You are professional and capable of building rapport with our vendors, our clients and our colleagues.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
- Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifices car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!