Sr. Graphics Developer, ZivaRT Core
Posted on 3/14/2022
Remote • Vancouver, BC, Canada
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Strong background in 3D graphics and mathematics (eg: linear algebra)
- Experience with character animation runtime including skinning and blend shapes
- Ability to collaborate with developers, customers, and leadership, both verbally and via documentation
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback, both in-person and via code review
- Experience with Unity and/or Unreal game engine(s)
- Proficiency in machine learning techniques
- GPU programming (eg: HLSL, CUDA, etc.)
- Developing real-time 3D character animation and deformation tools that demonstrate Ziva's industry-leading physics and machine learning technologies
- Creating intuitive APIs and user interfaces that empower creators and artists
- Optimizing performance and memory usage of low-level algorithms while balancing the need to preserve high visual fidelity
- Writing automated tests for new features and bug fixes
- Reviewing code and having your code reviewed by other developers
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.