Technical Support Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Hold an IT, numerate or business related degree or equivalent experience
- Have an enquiring mind with an analytical and proactive approach to problem solving, even when under pressure
- Good grounding in and desire to develop technical skills in areas such as database technologies and system performance
- Ability to read and understand code in one or more of the following: C++, TCL, UNIX Scripting
- Ability to troubleshoot and approach problem solving in a logical manner
- Technical Support Analysts need to be dynamic, resilient and objective, delivering rapid and accurate solutions to the incidents raised by customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A confident and professional manner
- Able to manage own time and a changing workload
- Co-operative approach to working with team members and other departments
- Able to view situations from a customer perspective and act accordingly
- A strong desire to develop a deep understanding of financial markets and business flows and system functionality
- Working knowledge of networks and network infrastructure is desirable
- Investigates incidents assigned to them by the Service Desk
- Prioritizes incidents and keep them up to date on the internal incident tracking system
- Communicates updates effectively and promptly to the client
- Builds up and maintains a knowledge of the software supported, including database structure and configuration files to assist in issue investigation
- Deals with unexpected events or failures which limit clients use of the supported systems
- Carries out application system checks, aiming to identify and resolve issues before they impact clients
- Develops strong working relationships with other departments to assist with the delivery of our service to clients
- Adheres to "best practice" and department procedures for client communications, incident progression and investigation
- Participates in the team shift patterns and assists with weekend work and out of hours escalation when required
ION software wants to help improve decision-making, increase efficiency, simplify complex processes and empower people. They enable financial institutions, central banks and corporations to digitize and automate their most business critical processes.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- AD&D and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mental health care
- 401K plan
- Performance bonus
- Supplemental workers' compensation
- Family medical leave & parental leave
- PTO, paid holidays, sick days, bereavement leave, and volunteer time off
- Commuter checks
- Company social events
- Employee assistance program
- Free lunch
- mobile phone discount
Company Core Values
- We are entrepreneurial.
- We are imaginative.
- We are rigorous.
- We think long-term.
- We progress together.