Posted on 7/26/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- High level of attention to detail, and commitment to accuracy
- Scribing experience (+1 year or more) desired or equivalent experience understanding medical terminology
- In-depth critical thinking skills to evaluate issues and identify a potential solution. Creatively addresses complex or new problems
- Must be highly organized, able to manage data, track statistical trends
- Experience in Performance Management, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Quality Auditing or Customer Care
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) strongly preferred
- Review medical documentation and objectively provide feedback in a direct, clear, and concise manner to scribes and managers
- Track and report scribe progress throughout the scribe's implementation ramp up and in steady state
- Identify and analyze improvement opportunities by leveraging deep understanding of the Augmedix business and each scribe's unique challenges and workflows
- Monitor compliance with all policies and processes across all Operations teams
- Coordinate with other departments to regulate team performance and make optimal use of resources
- Maintain a healthy appetite for improving performance management and processes that lead to a positive, measurable impact
Automated medical documentation and data services
Augmedix is on a mission to rehumanize the physician-patient relationship and address the largest pain point in the US healthcare system — documentation burden.
- Do work that matter - Augmedix is a mission-driven company set on a course to improve the lives of doctors, to improve the care patients receive, and to create high-value jobs in countries that need them most. We take ownership of what we do and we’re driven to make an impact. When something needs to get done, we don’t wait for someone else to take the lead, we roll up our sleeves and get it done.
- Collaborate first escalate later - Stop. Collaborate and listen. We are #OneAugmedix and we pride ourselves on working together to solve problems before sounding the alarm. We believe in transparency and going to the source to solve problems. We trust each other’s expertise and we work together to find a solution. We know that we all make mistakes, but we learn and work together to move forward.
- Be a beast - We go above and beyond our job descriptions to get work done. We’re constantly breaking things and rebuilding them in smarter ways. And when the going gets tough, we embrace the challenge. We’re always learning from each other and rewarding each other for stepping up.
- Let doctor be doctor - We are obsessed with our customers, our partners, and the quality we deliver every second of every day. We don’t take shortcuts that compromise the quality of our work and we constantly reinvent processes to create more value for our partners.