Senior Financial Analyst - Engineering and R&D
Posted on 4/1/2022
- 7+ years of experience in FP&A, corporate finance, or strategic planning with experience supporting Engineering and/or R&D function
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides skills
- Aptitude for financial modeling as well as data analysis & reporting
- Strong understanding of corporate finance concepts and accounting principles
- Approach work with curiosity, an eye for detail, strong initiative, and a roll up your sleeves mentality
- Experience using planning systems (such as Anaplan, Planful/Host, or Adaptive)
- Experience monitoring network infrastructure cost using AWS Cost Explorer or other similar tools
- Partnering with Engineering and Office of the CTO divisions to assist with quarterly and annual budget planning, monthly budget analysis, ad-hoc modeling, and supporting their respective expense management and headcount needs
- Build new reporting and analysis capabilities to provide your business partners with better data to make decisions
- Analyze and report on AWS costs and usage actuals to budget/forecast, KPIs, dashboards, spend oversight, detection of key areas of waste and optimization, utilization rates, etc. Perform Reserved Instance (RI) and Savings Plans (SP) analysis and assist with RI/SP purchases
- Supporting partners' quarterly investment case submissions and ROI analyses with bottoms-up financial models and pro formas in alignment with company objectives
- Working closely with the entire FP&A team to provide budget variance reconciliations, and tracking key operational and financial metrics
- Assist with monthly and quarterly management and executive-level reporting packages, consolidation and forecast updates
Machine learning for marketing technology
NextRoll's mission is to level the playing field for businesses of all sizes by creating a reliable and understandable platform.
- Healthcare - 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid Time Off - Four weeks of PTO per year.
- Wellness Programs - Fitness classes, onsite clinics, fun speakers, and more.
- Family - 100% base salary for 6 weeks.
- Snacks and Drinks - An assortment of food and beverages to keep you going.
- Team Outings - Quarterly trips to help connect with your team.
- Growth - We hire great people and help one another grow.
- Loyalty - We do right by our customers and community.
- Innovation - We build innovative products that work for a lot of people.
- Resourcefulness - We do more with less.
- Fun - We take work seriously – not ourselves.
- Transparency - We are open and authentic.