VP Sales – Global
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Integrated platform for institutional digital asset trading
Genesis is a leading financial services firm in the digital assets sector, offering a comprehensive suite of services for portfolio management to qualified individuals and global institutional investors. With a history of industry-firsts, including the launch of the first OTC bitcoin trading desk in 2013, Genesis has established itself as a seasoned provider in the digital assets market. The firm's commitment to operational excellence, superior client service, and a seamless user experience sets it apart from competitors, making it an attractive workplace for those seeking to be at the forefront of digital asset financial services.
Crypto & Web3
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -13%
1 year growth↓ -6%
2 year growth↑ 28%
New York, NY, USA
Sales & Account Management
- Proven industry experience as a Global Head of Sales or Regional Business Developer
- Ability to develop and own C-level relationships at clients
- Experience in driving revenue growth and meeting sales targets
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Ability to interpret market trends and adapt to industry changes
- Experience in utilizing customer feedback to develop and implement product strategy
- Owning new booking and expansion targets for the company
- Driving revenue growth and implementing strategies to drive business growth
- Developing and owning C-level relationships at clients
- Managing a growing and qualified pipeline
- Hiring and developing the best talent
- Interpreting market trends and adapting to industry changes
- Forecasting and reporting to the leadership team
- Utilizing customer feedback to develop and implement product strategy
- Experience in financial markets or financial services industry
Who We Are
Genesis Global enables financial markets organizations to innovate at speed through a software application development platform, prepackaged or customizable solutions and deep expertise in capital markets and financial services. Genesis supercharges developers to rapidly delivery high-performance, resilient and secure applications replacing the buy versus build challenge with a buy-to-build solution.
At Genesis, we place a premium on cultivating and preserving an inclusive and respectful company culture where the foundation of our success is a diverse workforce of individuals with unique perspectives, diverse identities, varied experiences, and a range of cultural backgrounds. We have the vigor and passion of a startup and the skill and experience of a scale-up, consistently refining and exploring ways to make work better for everyone.
To help us achieve our vision of reinventing the way financial markets organizations build software, we are looking for people who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo - people who are passionate about change.
If you are a self-starter with a solution-orientated mindset, you’ll find a home at Genesis.
HOW YOU’LL PLAY YOUR PART
· Owning the new booking and expansion targets for the company, and effectively working with the team to drive revenue growth.
· Developing and owning C level relationships at our clients
· Delivery of sales targets, able to use appropriate metrics to monitor progress and to manage a growing and qualified pipeline.
· Grow the team over time by hiring and developing the best talent.
- Be a strong people leader with the ability to coach, mentor, and measure performance
· Implementing strategies to drive revenue and ultimately business growth.
· Interpreting market trends and adapting to industry changes.
· Owning and driving the metrics, helping to identify, and set goals based on a data-driven approach and research.
· Responsible for forecasting and reporting to the leadership team.
· Able to utilize customer feedback in conjunction with the Product Team to develop, design and implement product strategy to align
with company strategic goals.
· Any other activities as reasonably assigned by the Senior Management Team
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
· Proven industry experience as a Global Head of Sales or have held a Regional Business Developer role with a focus on identifying, defining, and leading customer acquisition and driving revenue with existing customers. Management of the existing sales pipeline and contribution to overall sales success of the company
BENEFITS | WE HELP OUR PEOPLE THRIVE
At Genesis, we recognize that taking care means looking after the whole self, both at and away from the office. We are committed to enhancing the well-being of our team members through flexible, individualized benefits.
· Competitive salary and a stake in the company’s success through a defined bonus
· 15 days holiday per annum and 5 days PTO plus company sponsored bank holidays
· Top-level cover private medical healthcare insurance
· Employer contribution to your future through our 401K plan
· A remote working allowance to help set up your home office
· A dedicated training allowance with access to a great portfolio of training providers
· An annual wellbeing allowance to spend on anything that will benefit your mental and/or physical wellbeing
· Corporate discount programs and access to a large portfolio of remote activities (e.g. online interest and fitness classes)
· Hybrid Working
· A stake in our success through our Employee Equity Scheme
Join our Team
At Genesis, you will be surrounded by people and teams that challenge and inspire you to do things better, faster and smarter. What makes working at Genesis different? We support our team members who have trusted us with their careers through initiatives such as flexible working to promote work/life balance, and a continued focus on personal and professional development.
Genesis Global is a proud Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.