Software Engineering Internship (Summer 2022)
Posted on 2/1/2022
Remote • New York, NY, USA
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree and expecting to graduate in 2023 or earlier
- Ready to learn and implement new technologies
- Experience with building web applications as part of coursework, side projects, or a previous job or internship
AI-powered enterprise data platform
Hyperscience is on a mission to connect human and artificial intelligence to solve tomorrow's automation challenges today, creating better outcomes for customers, companies, and the world.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- 6 months paid parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner’s unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip,
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Flexible work hours that are compatible with having children
- Two weeks of severance for every 6 months served with a minimum of 1 month severance
- Do a good job.
- There is no way out but through.
- Incremental is not enough.
- Ambition pairs best with humility.
- Imaginative ideas from everyone.
- Tradeoffs create our identity.
- Work-life symbiosis.
- Equality for all.