Algorithms and Analytics
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Data Structures & Algorithms
- 2+ years work experience in a relevant field
- Experience designing and implementing visible, and innovative analytical strategies
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and technical abilities along with problem solving skills
- Ability to take an open ended problem and drive to a solution from early stages of exploration to implementation
- Preferred bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Economics, Management or other quantitative discipline field with strong academic record
- Run exploratory data analysis to identify new business strategies for revenue or profit generation
- Use analytics to build new business driven overrides into our algorithmic system helping to steer the business without manual intervention
- Proactively monitor our pricing, traffic, inventory and margin levels to identify potential issues, determine root causes, and resolve
- Play a key role in influencing the engineering and data science road map and inform the develop of our algorithms
- Act as a valuable thought partner to key leaders and help shape and influence their business objectives, measures of success, and priorities
- Determine where to invest in pricing, marketing or in more inventory to support the short term for long term growth and build communication plans around the investment strategy
- Experience with SQL or a structured programming language (aggregate functions, query optimization, stored procedures, string parsing, Vertica/Hive/Presto/Spark, etc.), is a plus
Next-generation consumer goods company
Thrasio's mission is to reimagine how the world’s most loved products become accessible to everyone.
- See more of the world and your family with unlimited paid time off.
- Own a stake in Thrasio and be rewarded for your hard work.
- Learn and grow with free access to subscription sites and educational events.
- WFPMA (work from pretty much anywhere) or in one of our offices.
- Collaborate with incredibly smart folks, 95% of whom say they’d recommend Thrasio as a great place to work.