Posted on 1/20/2023
Bellevue, WA, USA
- Must have a Master's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business IT, or related field. Plus 5 years of experience
- Position also requires 5 years of experience with SaaS implementation or technology consulting; 4 years of experience in Java, HTML, SQL, My SQL; and any amount of experience with JIRA, HP ALM C#, Unix, ASP.NET, and Power BI
- Must reference job 21228.49.3
- Manage Icertis product implementations and take ownership of project management including project financials and the customer relationship for enterprise customers; Build and foster internal consulting capability within the implementation team; Engage with the business team to define solutions to address key implementation objectives; Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with business that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule and effort; Drive system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements; Contribute to Icertis product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience; Drive requirements gathering workshops, conduct product implementation demos, create test documents and support customers during user acceptance testing; Identify appropriate metrics for determining contract reports and KPIs by understanding databases, data stores, and data normalization techniques to store, process and retrieve data from the system efficiently; Strong technical acumen to understand and drive discussions related to 3rd party/ customer system integrations such as e.g. Salesforce, Workday, DocuSign, Adobe, SAP, IdP - Microsoft Azure Active; Strong written and verbal communication skills; Perform FitGap analysis, Proof-of-concepts (POCs) to validate system design and integration solution at an early stage; Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Cloud Operations, Solution Engineering, Product Development for technical changes, feature request, system infrastructure management activities. Telecommuting is available
Contract management software
Icertis wants to be the contract intelligence platform of the world. With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs.
Company Core Values
- Fairness - As a company we strive to be equitable and fair-minded – continually asking how we would like to be treated if we were in the other person’s shoes. We don’t play favorites or have double standards when working with our customers, partners and vendors, and we view every interaction through the lens of: 'What is a mutually fair outcome?'
- Openness - The default setting at Icertis is to share information freely – and be open to feedback from anyone in the organization. And when someone asks managers a question, they can expect an open and honest response.
- Respect - We strive to be an organization where everyone is treated with respect and every voice is heard. We assume positive intent in our interactions and regard everyone’s feedback and contributions as valuable. We embrace and celebrate diversity and know that only by doing so, can we be the best at what we do.
- Teamwork - Every Icertian who is considered a top performer must also be a team player. We know that success is the result of hard work from people across the organization, and we go out of our way to recognize the teams that make individuals successful.
- Execution - Execution is in our blood. We hold ourselves accountable to deliver for our customers each and every day. To guide us we have a mantra: “Focus, Follow up, Follow through – Fast!” We set our sights on a goal, hold ourselves accountable for success, and see it through to the end, quickly.