Staff Software Engineer Simulation/Emulation-20290
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA • San Jose, CA, USA
- 7+ years of work experience in embedded systems, C, C++ and python programming languages
- BS / MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid understanding of software technologies, real-time operating system internals, bootloaders and embedded software
- In-depth knowledge of embedded platform CPU architectures (Tricore, ARM, RISC-V), communication standards (UART, CAN, ETH, LIN, SPI, and GPIO)
- Excellent communication skills, and technical writing proficiency
- Organized mindset, and passionate about delivering high-quality software
- Deliver virtual drivers software based on QEMU for multiple target SoC microcontrollers and microprocessors, BSP based upon product definitions, customer specifications in emulated / virtual environments
- Design and implement low-level software platform, supporting a wide variation of requirements with high efficiency and scalability
- Implement robust, testable, abstract, and modular software components
- Write unit tests to fully protect and validate implemented functionality
- Commit and deliver high quality software deliverables on time for the different vehicle programs
- Experience in QEMU emulated environment
- Experience in SoC BSP development in embedded systems
- Solid understanding of embedded software emulation
- In-depth knowledge of hardware accelerators: GPU, TPU, DSP, video/audio encoders and decoders
- Experience in automotive platforms
- Experience in virtualization software development with hypervisor
Electric vehicles company
Nio's mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle by offering premium smart electric vehicles and being the best user enterprise. NIO is committed to a more environmentally friendly future in which improved smart electric car technologies, coupled with a better car ownership experience, will drive increased appreciation and adoption of smart electric cars, leading to a more sustainable future for the planet.
- Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work From Home
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays, and Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Professional Development Opportunities
Company Core Values
- Vision - Look beyond the past experience to explore innovative ways with no fear of failure.
- Action - Take initiative by doing more to achieve company objectives.
- Care - Be supportive of your co-workers to successfully get the work done on time.
- Honesty - Keep your word and follow through on commitments made to others.