Evp Global Operations
Posted on 6/24/2022
San Diego, CA, USA
- Requirements: Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, or related field
- Ten (10) years of experience in job offered or executive level operations or planning
- Any amount of experience in the additional requirements will be acceptable unless specific amount is noted
- Additional requirements: Prior academic background or work experience to include the following skills: 1) Experience setting a global strategy and building and growing a successful global function at scale
- 2) Experience leading a global team and delivering results in a high-growth company
- 3) Experience with operational, analytical, and technology skills
- 4) Experience planning and managing variety of projects while navigating organizational change
Global sales enablement solution
Seismic helps marketing and sales teams fulfill their promise to drive revenue together.
- Generous paid parental leave - Paid time off for moms and dads to spend time bonding with their new bundle of joy.
- End-of-year paid recharge week - Our global offices shut down, allowing us all to unwind while we gear up for the new year ahead.
- High performance bonus incentives - Employees are rewarded on a semi-annual basis for their awesome contributions to Seismic.
- Global company meet-ups - An annual meet-up in sunny San Diego for a week of bonding, learning, and fun.
- Financial growth