Graduate Technical Intern
Posted on 4/7/2022
San Jose, CA, USA • Hillsboro, OR, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask
- Self-motivate and work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment with effective communication
- Strong communication skills as demonstrated by published papers and talks
- Agility to quickly adapt to changing requirements that arise due to new research results
- The candidate must be pursuing a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Expertise in networking protocols and standards
- Developing simulations and software with one or more software frameworks and languages such C/C++, NS3, Matlab, Python
- Past industry work experience in distributed algorithm development, communication systems, software and standards development is preferred
- Experience with frameworks such as Kubernetes, Containerized software
- Prior experience and expertise with one or more advanced technology areas such as, data-centric protocols, network security, trusted execution environments, routing algorithms, distributed storage, optimization theory, Machine Learning, and Radio Resource Management protocols
- The candidate should also be fluent in writing software and simulations for emerging workflows, as well have background in communication system design
- The candidate will be expected to interact with both researchers within Labs and internal product groups to develop and transfer technologies
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity