Director – Global Partner Programs
Posted on 10/25/2022
California, USA • Remote
Google Cloud Platform
- 10+ years of experience within the partner ecosystem in growth IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS environments
- 5+ years of hands-on global partner program design and implementation experience across a wide variety of partner types and SaaS/Data Cloud business models
- Experience working with marketplaces, hybrid cloud environments, and working knowledge of consumption GTM models
- Deep expertise in supporting skill sets like analytics, building business cases and business models leveraging competitive/analyst research and data modeling
- Successfully operationalize and lead the cross-functional team, through influence and collaboration, toward a common goal
- Comfortable managing conflicting priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and able to work towards launch dates with key stakeholders without having a project manager
- Knowledge of external partner-related tools to enable key integrations/rollouts with our CRM and PRM systems to drive operational efficiencies, automation, and self-serve
- Excellent communication skills. Communication or communication design must be agile, proactive, and effective. Comfortable engaging with and presenting to all levels of stakeholders internally and with partners
- Experience in working SFDC (CRM) and Partner Portal (PRM) systems and proficiency with Salesforce.com back-end integrations and tools
- Design and execute the partner program strategy and framework with focus for GSI/SIs, Resellers, MSPs, SPs and other partner types. Expertise in designing and operationalizing partner programs within cloud marketplaces (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Own partner program benefits, incentives, governance, and integrity
- Enable partners to shift to a consumption business model mindset and scale customer success by empowering partners to deliver value across the full customer lifecycle: pre-sales/land, post-sales/expand, and adoption/consumption. Own program design and enablement throughout the entire partner lifecycle
- Drive automation and self-serve partner experience and develop versioning roadmaps
- Inspect partner tier progression, attainment rates to bookings, and compliance. Build out holistic dashboards to track partner performance against program goals
- Support the pipeline management and deal registration processes from a strategy perspective working closely with our Partner Incentives function
- Lead a portfolio of projects including the project plan, timelines, milestones, financial management, performance metrics, and/or resource needs for highly complex programs
- Run quarterly business reviews for key programs including DealReg Program, Reseller Program, Referral Program, Cloud Rebates Program, and others
- Drive collaboration, and secure alignment through key program initiatives with x-functional teams across Product, Legal, Finance, SOPs, Partner Ops, Deal Desk, Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Education
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
Company Core Values
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team