Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
As a member of Iterable’s growing Business Development team, the Strategic Partnership Development Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining, and innovating upon relationships within our robust agency & partner ecosystem. Our partners play a critical role in Iterable’s landscape, and this key member of the team is tasked with creating and ensuring healthy, effective, and value-oriented results from key Iterable partner relationships.
Reporting to the Head of Agency & Partner Sales, you will build new internal and external relationships with partner stakeholders, to determine whether or not expansion of each relationship is appropriate. Your goal is to displace competitive platforms in favor of the most innovative platform in the world, Iterable. This role is ideal for an individual with previous experience navigating top B2B agency & partner organizations and identifying the key stakeholders to develop into global Iterable evangelists.
One of our core values is growth mindset, and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You’ll get to:
- Develop a strong understanding of email marketing and multi-channel marketing automation solutions
- Learn how to transition large B2B partners and intra-partner influencers into evangelists of Iterable
- Work within a partner’s business landscape and recommend solutions to a partner’s client base
- Partner with internal and external sales teams to drive referrals and closed business
- Develop a fluent understanding of technical concepts, such as APIs, Data and a variety of SaaS platforms
- Empower your growth mindset and represent Iterable with the highest ethical standards
- Work with the best CRM and project management tools in the world
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience with Agency & Channel Partnerships, Agency Integrations and/or Business Development
- Proven ability to obtain commitment and close agency deals throughout long and complex sales cycles
- Proficiency with APIs, Webhooks, HTML and other technical concepts related to software integrations
- Curiosity & desire to learn new skills and step into unknown challenges
- Team player who thrives in a company-wide cross-functional role
- Highly coachable and passionate about their development and professional growth
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time to awesome places
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Gainsight, Quip, etc.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary, meaningful equity, & pension
- Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.