Senior Executive Business Partner
Posted on 3/11/2023
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- You have 5+ years in an administrative support role
- You have experience supporting C-level executives (highly preferred)
- You have experience booking travel and completing expense reports and maybe have experience holding your own corporate card (preferred)
- You have experience with event logistics, especially in a project manager capacity
- You're highly adept in Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, and other communication technologies
- You are intellectually curious
- You are proactive in anticipating the needs of the people you support and in obtaining the information you need to execute your projects
- You have a team-first mentality and have experience collaborating with key stakeholders on multiple projects
- You are able to work independently and are a self-starter
- You are on a journey of continuous improvement, and you proactively seek and implement constructive feedback to level up your skills and knowledge
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence, and exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Oversee scheduling and calendar management for assigned executives, including working with executives to prioritize their time and attendance
- Provides strategic input on executive level project management
- Manage the operational cadence of the organization you support to ensure that all pre-planning, meeting scheduling, and follow-ups are completed for major business initiatives throughout the year
- Be the second set of eyes on all major business initiative planning and communication to ensure efficient allocation of resources and effective communication for cross-functional collaborations
- Attend meetings, take notes on action items, and follow up with content and deliverables as needed
- Manage logistics for quarterly executive off-sites and other meetings and events as needed
- Help set agendas and review content for leadership meetings
- Complete travel arrangements and expense reports for the executives you support
- Take ownership of small projects as they come up
Growth marketing customer platform
Klaviyo's missions is to help companies retain customers and maximize their ROI. Klaviyo’s data–proven customer platform allows companies to send relevant, well–timed emails and SMS that increase lifetime values.
Company Core Values
- We always put our customers first.
- We are always learning.
- We strive to make the world more equitable.
- We collaborate radically.
- We are ambitious.
- We are remarkable.