Posted on 6/1/2022
Canada • Remote
- Embodies our EAGER values-is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable
- Is able to collaborate in person 2-4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based
- Has the ability to analytically figure out a path of action based on a given set of requirements and constraints
- Has strong foundational knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Has expertise in modern front-end frameworks (React experience preferred)
- Has well-developed product intuition and strong user empathy
- Has strong technical acumen and the ability to tackle ambiguous problems
- Within your first 30 days, you will work with team members to develop a complete understanding of Grammarly's web architecture & technologies (funnel, CMS, blog). You will get familiarized with the Growth team's stakeholders on Product and Marketing and their goals as well as ship your first feature or experiment to production. You will also review changes from other engineers and develop an understanding of the deployment/testing/release process
- Within your first three months, you will develop an understanding of external codebases that the Growth team contributes to. You will ship an experiment and work with Product and Data Science to better understand the experiment results. You will also develop a deep understanding of past experiments within your operational domain area and develop proficiency with Grammarly's data analytics tools to do a deeper analysis of experimental features
- Within the first six months, you will form an opinion on the technical challenges and areas for improvement in our codebase, develop ownership over a track of work within our Growth charter or a technical project, and contribute to brainstorming and ideation of new growth tracks
AI-powered writing assistant
Grammarly is on a mission to improve lives by improving communication. The company operates a browser extension and app that corrects spelling & grammar.
- Free food
- Company Social Outings
- Work From Home Policy
- Unique Office Space
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
- 401K / Retirement Plan
Company Core Values
- Ethical: Be honorable and earn trust by doing the right thing even when no one is watching, every time.
- Adaptable: Embrace change to evolve and succeed, with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Gritty: Achieve with passion and perseverance for goals, by doing whatever it takes to get the job done, whenever it’s necessary.
- Empathetic: Treat others as they want to be treated to work well together, by actively listening to put yourself in their shoes and then responding accordingly.
- Remarkable: Always be learning to develop quickly and be exceptional yet humble, by continually seeking out mentors and learning opportunities.