Senior Stock Plan Administrator
Posted on 8/23/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- 5+ years of progressive experience in HR, Finance, Accounting or other related fields with a preference for experience in stock administration or compensation
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or related discipline
- Lead communication with employees of all levels and explain stock options, RSUs, and ESPP details
- Experience with confidentiality and access to sensitive information
- Knowledge of and experience with Fidelity PSW a plus
- Understand and develop relevant metrics
- A collaborative team mindset
- Manage the daily administration of our global stock incentive plans and is the primary point person for stock related tasks, projects, employee queries, and management of our stock administration systems
- Build accurate processing of employee RSU's, stock option grants, exercises, employee terminations, and participant account updates
- Administer the global Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) and semi-annual enrollment and purchases
- Lead global mobility tracking and RSU release processing
- Provide accurate reporting to our key business partners including payroll, accounting, tax and mobility teams
- Maintain integrity of data in our online stock platform
- Develop partnerships with accounting, legal, and HR teams on relevant stock issues and disclosures
- Develop and deliver employee communication and educational programs, including presentations, responding to employee inquiries, creating training/educational materials, and managing an internal stock administration queue
- Provide excellent customer service to employees, management and business partners
- Implement and improve processes related to stock administration, including automated solutions
- Support Total Rewards strategies and participate in compensation projects
- CEP certification is a plus
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.