Posted on 12/27/2022
Dallas, TX, USA
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture required
- 10+ years of experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Strong Revit knowledge
- Expertise in building codes and construction as it relates to design and construction services
- Architectural license required
- You will lead, craft, and execute the project documentation and contract administration on all projects
- Lead the technical execution from concept design and documentation process with your team of designers and engineers
- Work in unison with the Project Designer and Project Manager and lead the realization of the project
- Oversee documentation for schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Quality control research for product and construction methods related to projects
- Lead the construction administration process
- Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships with clients, builders, governing authorities, stakeholders and team members
- Mentor your team members and help to train and upskill them
- Provide mentorship from Managing Directors and Design Directors as well as other in-house disciplines on all projects
- Provide career growth opportunities including licensure incentives, professional development grants and our professional development process
- In-house management and leadership training opportunities
- Education opportunities including LPA+U and LPA Tech Talks
- Provide study grants for exploration - Catapult, LPA Foundation
- The salary range for this position is $85,000 - $135,000 and is eligible for annual
Sustainable design architecture firm
LPA's mission is to deliver timeless, sustainable designs that benefit the environment, generate lasting value, enrich the human experience and ensure a better future.
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement and financial plans
- Wellness and other work/life programs.
Company Core Values
- Focus on the Future. We believe we have a responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. All of our projects are designed to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Collaborate for Greatness. We believe that the best ideas and outcomes come from working together as a truly integrated team. That’s why we emphasize collaboration and coordination in all that we do.
- Always Be Innovating. LPA is committed to pushing boundaries, embracing new ideas and challenging the status quo. We’re always looking for new ways to innovate and problem solve.
- Do More with Less. Sustainability isn’t just about the environment—it’s also about efficiency. Our goal is to produce high-performance projects that deliver greater value at lower cost and with less resources.
- Be a Better Partner. We aren’t just passionate about design. We’re passionate about our clients. We go above and beyond to listen, resolve challenges and deliver on our promises.