Life360 is a Remote First company, which means a remote work environment will be the primary experience for all employees. All positions, unless otherwise specified, can be performed remotely (within the US) regardless of any specified location above.
At Life360, we’re on a mission to simplify safety so families can live fully. Everyday more than 50 million members across 195 countries trust us to protect and connect their loved ones at home, on the road, and on the go.
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Life360 has more than 500 (and growing!) remote-first employees.
In 2021, Life360 acquired Tile, the pioneer in finding technology, and Jiobit, one of the top real-time location monitoring platforms for families. These expanded offerings mark an important step forward towards achieving our vision of being the world’s leading platform for people, pets and things.
We value having a diverse and inclusive community from many backgrounds, so even if you don’t meet 100% of the below qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying!
About the Job
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing who will support marketing strategy and execution for Life360’s Devices division. In this role, you will contribute to all facets of marketing in order to drive growth. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Design, International, Lifecycle Marketing, User Acquisition, PR and Social to bring concepts to life. Projects will include positioning, naming, competitive analysis, and go-to-market strategy for products and features, as well as bundles and membership tests for Life360. You will also contribute to Integrated Marketing Campaigns and analyze results in order to grow sales, improve retention and advocacy, and retain trust.
The salary range for this position is $153,000 to $190,000. We take into consideration an individual’s background and experience in determining final salary- therefore, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to go-to-market plans and revenue growth via both strategy & execution
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to meet deadlines while also producing high quality customer experiences
- Partner with revenue and membership teams to identify synergistic opportunities and optimize customer experience
- Collaborate with Design on Integrated Marketing campaigns and ensure consistency within outbound (email, push, social), inbound (online) and in-app channels and surfaces
- Ideate with Online, Social, Lifecycle Marketing and User Acquisition teams on content marketing and refine customer segmentation to drive awareness, engagement and retention
- Improve user adoption and retention with actionable insights formed through testing, customer feedback, data and surveys
- Evaluate results to influence decision-making and future campaigns
- Be prepared to navigate ambiguity and address project pivots in a fast-paced environment
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years experience in consumer marketing, ideally with prior startup and/or consumer hardware experience
- Experience in influencing marketing strategies and owning the end-to-end process from ideation to market entry
- Thorough knowledge of marketing funnel, impact and customer/product life cycles
- Experience in launching products, setting and achieving key results
- Strong communicator who excels in dynamic and collaborative environments
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years of managing experience
- BA/BS degree
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Mental Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental well being
- Flexible PTO, 13 company wide days off throughout the year & paid Holiday Shutdown
- Learning & Development programs
- Equipment, tools, and reimbursement support for a productive remote environment
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your preferred circle
- Free Tile Products
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference
- Be a Good Person - We have a team of high integrity people you can trust.
- Be Direct With Respect - We communicate directly, even when it’s hard.
- Members Over Metrics - We focus on building an exceptional experience for families.
- High Intensity High Impact - We do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our Commitment to Diversity
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.
Since the majority of our staff is located on the US West Coast, our primary working hours will be 9-4pm PST