Who We Are
Arrive Logistics is one of the fastest-growing freight brokerage firms in the US, with over $2 billion in annual revenue and plans to grow significantly year over year. Our success is a testament to our remarkable team and what we’re building together. We’re committed to providing employees with a meaningful work experience and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
Our explosive growth is your opportunity to start or accelerate your career in a high-impact, inside sales role on our Business Development team. We are looking for candidates who can get results. You’ll thrive in this position if you’re a natural relationship builder with a solid work ethic and a track record of achieving success.
What You’ll Do
As a Business Development Representative, your key responsibilities are to acquire and grow new accounts, all while providing best-in-class service. In this role, you will progress through a series of levels as you build and manage a robust portfolio. With each level comes new opportunities to acquire bigger customers and earn more variable compensation. As you progress, you will also receive the continuous education and professional development you need to reach new heights.
Level 1: Business Development Representative Trainee
- Classroom training led by an Arrive trainer designed to get you familiar with the third party logistics industry alongside a group of your peers.
- Learn the Arrive story and the history that shaped an entire industry.
- Get familiar with our proprietary technology, ARRIVEnow.
- Work alongside a mentor during your sales training blocks that will prepare you for the Business Development role.
Level 2: Business Development Representative
- Focus on acquiring new accounts in the small and medium sized-business categories.
- Manage the clients that you secured in Level 1 as you introduce new clients to your portfolio.
- Sharpen your sales and customer service skills alongside your Business Development team and manager.
- Earn industry certifications that will prepare you for different types of service offerings.
Level 3: Senior Business Development Representative
- Focus on acquiring new accounts in the mid-market and major business categories.
- Manage the clients that you secured in Levels 1 and 2 as you introduce new clients to your portfolio.
- Grow your existing accounts through new service lines and capabilities.
- Professional development courses that will complement your industry mastery.
- Mentor new Business Development Representatives.
Level 4: Enterprise Partnership Representative
- Focus on landing new accounts in the enterprise business category.
- Build your own empire through contractual business and deep client relationships.
- Continue to mentor Business Development Representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred with an emphasis on Business, Management, or related fields.
- Desire to start or continue a career in inside sales.
- Eager to contribute to a high-energy environment. You will build your career in an office, over the phone alongside a team of your peers.
- A strong work ethic is essential. If hard work does not come naturally to you, this might not be a good fit.
- A proven ability to build relationships and establish rapport with peers, leaders, and clients alike.
- A winning attitude - you know what it’s like to succeed and you are excited to experience success at the fastest growing freight brokerage in the country.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays! Free breakfast on Mondays and lunch on Fridays! Snack options are also available daily.
- Work in the city of Tempe, AZ - we are in a convenient location close to the Phoenix airport and Downtown Phoenix, Downtown Tempe, and Downtown Chandler; and also surrounded by many golf courses and hiking trails!
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts on Class Pass.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Conveniently located close to multiple local restaurants such as In-N-Out, Salad & Go, and Starbucks
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.