Atom Cpu Soft Ip Implementation Engineer
Posted on 4/28/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- Scripting skills using Perl/Tcl
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Automatic Place and Route (APR) flows with emphasis on timing and power optimization
- Must be able to work independently on various customer design issues in the area of physical/structural design
- Physical design and development of Atom CPU as a soft IP
- Benchmarking of new CPU designs, develop design and tool recipes to improve performance-power-area
- Static timing analysis, variation modeling, and verification of high-speed process design
- Running industry tool and flow for synthesis, and APR for a trial convergence ahead of customer use
- Layout verification and debug of customer design issues
- Respond to customer technical issues and request
- Solve implementation issues by working with domain experts in the Atom organization (RTL, verification, DFx, memory compilers, etc.)
- Prior CPU design or hardening experience in a custom foundry is a plus
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity