Variable Compensation Director- Remote - Xactly Software
Posted on 7/8/2022
- High integrity and confidentiality
- Outstanding analytical and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to all levels in the organization
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaborate effectively with business partners
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Expert proficiency in Excel
- Deep domain expertise and knowledge of Xactly
- Knowledge of SalesForce
- Understanding and calculation of foreign currencies
- Proficient in project management
- Responsible for the tracking and calculation of all variable compensation programs, including sales commissions and corporate bonus, in an extremely accurate and timely manner
- Responsible for providing Executive Leadership with business intelligence on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Providing intelligence and guidance to the Compensation Committee on outliers or exceptions and providing recommendations
- Responsible for providing data to sales/field individuals on quota performance and attainment on a monthly basis
- Responsible for building, managing and developing a high-performance team based both locally and remotely
- Implements and streamlines processes and polices to ensure integrity, rigour, and operational effectiveness in the processing of all variable compensation elements
- Responsible for the accurate and timely submission of all variable compensation elements to payroll on a monthly basis
- Responsible for the accurate and timely calculation of accruals for all variable compensation elements for the accounting team on a monthly basis
- Liaising with the financial planning & analysis (FPA) teams on forecasting variable compensation expenses on a monthly basis
- Being a valued business partner to sales, success, finance, culture & talent and legal
- Point of contact for sales/field leadership on escalations and query resolution
- Partners with internal audit to ensure appropriate internal controls exist in the variable compensation process and related information technology applications and processes, and that proper documentation exists for those processes
- Assists internal audit with requests and documentation for ongoing SOX compliance requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (Master's Degree in Accounting or MBA is preferred)
- 10+ years of sales compensation with 5+ years of leading sales compensation teams
- 5+ years of Xactly and SalesForce
- Experience in software and / or SaaS companies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Sprinklr provides enterprise software for customer experience management.
Sprinklr's mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. The company is building a Unified-CXM platform for all customer-facing functions.
- Compensation & Equity
- Health & Wellness
- Holiday & Unlimited PTO
- Learning & Growth
- It's OK. Be fearless.
- Sprinkle, don't shout. Keep moving forward.
- Fix it, don't complain.
- Never, ever give up. Ever!
- Passionately, genuinely care.