Lead Software Engineer-Segments
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- Highly skilled in using at least one modern programming language
- 7+ years of experience in a software engineering discipline
- Significant experience with full stack application development
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience performance tuning and scaling systems
- Experience with SQL databases (either MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Schema design
- Normalization / denormalization trade-offs
- Experience using Linux operating systems
- Experience with high volume data processing and storage systems
- Able to communicate well
- Able to work with others on a team
- Able to provide technical mentorship to more junior engineers
- Able to learn continuously and adapt to a high growth environment
- Able to stick with and solve difficult problems
- As an engineer on this team, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining systems to support two core product areas in Klaviyo
- As a Lead Engineer you will help drive the team forward and set the technical direction of these systems
- You will work with a cross functional team to help refine feature specifications, write technical design documents, create system infrastructure, write high quality code, and operate large scale systems in production
- You will also review other engineer's designs and code, and provide technical mentorship to other engineers on the team and in the broader engineering organization
Growth marketing customer platform
Klaviyo's missions is to help companies retain customers and maximize their ROI. Klaviyo’s data–proven customer platform allows companies to send relevant, well–timed emails and SMS that increase lifetime values.
Company Core Values
- We always put our customers first.
- We are always learning.
- We strive to make the world more equitable.
- We collaborate radically.
- We are ambitious.
- We are remarkable.