Deal Desk Operations Manager
Posted on 6/23/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related relevant areas
- 7+ years of related experience, preferably in deal desk, finance, contracts or sales operations positions
- Previous experience with complex contract negotiations and long sales cycles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Experience and understanding of the SaaS business model
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-moving and changing environment
- Please note: We are able to hire in locations outside of San Francisco as long as Pacific Time Zone coverage can be supported
Digital contracting platform
Ironclad is on a mission to empower legal teams to do great things for their organizations. The company develops software that automates the administrative work behind business contracts.
- Network of mentors - Receive mentorship from our world-class network of mentors, including founders, salespeople, marketers, engineers, and designers.
- Health & wellness - Great health care insurance, monthly fitness reimbursement, and seasonal activities like yoga, surfing, and hikes with our dogs are just some of the ways we help take care of employee health and wellness.
- Company retreats - Twice yearly, we retreat to local spots like Tahoe or Wine Country for our company off-sites.
- Team events - We bond outside of work over games, happy hours, concerts, and more.