Freelance SEO Lead
Arabic Market, UK, Remote
Posted on 2/28/2023
- You are a native-Arabic speaker with business-level English
- You are someone who can demonstrate successful outcomes from previous SEO projects you have led on large websites (500 pages or more)
- You have a good understanding of each of the three 'pillars' of SEO: content, technical and link building, and how they work together
- You can build a vision for delivering exceptionally high growth in the Arabic market and work independently to execute the necessary tasks to achieve that vision, solving your own problems where possible along the way
- We're a large team that relies on tried-and-tested processes to execute tasks quickly and efficiently. As such, you will possess a high attention to detail and have the ability to closely follow detailed written instructions
- You have excellent analytical skills and are comfortable using data to guide your decision making
- Finally, you have hands-on experience with SEO and web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Mode, Looker, Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Dragon Metrics, Screaming frog and Deepcrawl
Online design and publishing tool
Canva is on a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere.
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) coming together for 8 days a year. The rest, you choose where you work best.
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a Masterclass subscription to an electronic stand-up desk, a pilates membership, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and other benefits to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
Company Core Values
- Make complex things simple
- Set crazy goals and make them happen
- Be a force for good
- Empower others
- Pursue excellence
- Be a good human