Machine Learning Engineering
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Demonstrated experience in supporting ML model lifecycle management and/or building distributed ML pipelines
- Previous experience leading highly technical engineering teams (either as people manager or technical lead)
- Well versed with Python and Python libraries/frameworks
- Strong software design and implementation skills with a general-purpose programming language (e.g. Rust, Scala, C++/C#, Java, Haskell, etc)
- Experience in building distributed microservices in a cloud environment, working with large scale databases such as Cassandra, Redis or other caching systems, and ensuring that the system is able to serve data at very high levels of throughput with millisecond level latencies
- Previous experience with deploying and maintaining advanced real-time scoring ML models in production (e.g. PyTorch, Tensorflow, Triton Inference Server)
- Strong functional programming development skills
- Passion for leveraging technology to solve problems and maximize productivity
- Ability to execute ideas and influence decision making in a clear and effective manner
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Lead and work alongside a small team leveraging state-of-the-art tools and frameworks to build MLOps capabilities that enable/support the full ML model production lifecycle (data transformation/preparation, model training & development, model validation, model serving, model monitoring)
- Build scalable and efficient distributed ML pipelines that enable training and serving of large-scale cutting-edge machine learning models
- Develop systems, tools, & processes to govern ML models for compliance, bias, versioning, traceability, and audit-ability
- Work collaboratively with data scientists to accelerate ML model development and deployment
- Evaluate, recommend, and perform proof-of-concepts for new ML model lifecycle management services
- Take projects through the full engineering lifecycle: designing, ticketing, building, testing, deploying, and debugging tools and products
Ad & marketing platform
System1's mission is to provide the most accurate and useful predictions in marketing. The company operates a Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform to connect high intent customers with advertisers at scale.
- Great compensation
- 401(k) company match
- Excellence benefits
- Charitable gift matching
- Education subsidy
- Referral bonus
- Weekly happy hour
- Catered lunches & free snacks
- Weekly workouts
Company Core Values
- System1 supports you - Whether this means providing a challenging job as part of your long-term career with us, maintaining work/life balance, or continuing your education, we want to support you and make you better.
- Everyone is on the same team - Our co-workers are our teammates. This means respecting your teammates as much as it does enjoying working with them. We may disagree, but we do it openly and respectfully. When we win, we win together.
- Be yourself - We believe that different backgrounds, experiences and points of view make us stronger and more innovative. We champion an environment where everyone is genuinely seen, heard and respected.
- Own it - We don’t provide boxes for you to think in, and we encourage individual responsibility. We never blame someone else, and there is always a way to get it done. We want creative innovators who are driven to get results.
- Make an impact - Being of service to others is in our DNA. We contribute our expertise, time and money to causes we care about in the communities in which we live and work. Giving back makes us and the world better.
- 1% better every day - We strive to always improve every single day - our technology, our business, our community, ourselves.