Future Opportunity – Senior VFX Artist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 5+ years of VFX experience
- A portfolio demonstrating a talent for creating high quality real time VFX with a range of titles/experience
- A working knowledge of Maya and Photoshop (or equivalents)
- Experience with at least one game engine creating and implementing optimized real time VFX
- Able to follow and adapt to stylistic guidelines set by the Lead/Art Director
- Passion for craft: an understanding of technical limitations of game engines and can execute high-quality art within those limitations, an understanding of the principles of animation
- BA/BS in interactive design, graphic arts, human factors, computer science or related field with equivalent experience
- : A love for gaming development and interactive storytelling!
Mobile app game developer
Pocket Gems’ mission is to be one of the world’s great creators of innovative interactive entertainment. The company is building graphically rich mobile games, new genres of entertainment, and innovative technologies.
- Financial Benefits - At Pocket Gems we believe in making sure that all of our employees have a meaningful stake in the company’s performance. We offer competitive salaries, retirement plans, and comprehensive benefits packages.
- Choose Your Gear - Trick out your computer and workspace – Mac, PC, one monitor, two monitor, red monitor, blue monitor. Want a bean bag chair and a standing desk? That’s a weird combo, but go for it!
- Contribute to the Office - Every new employee gets $100 to contribute to the new office. Past purchases include 3D printers, massage chairs and floating sharks (don’t ask).
- Awesome Events - We throw killer parties – from our annual Halloween bash where everyone dresses up, to building boats made of cardboard to our quarterly team outings, we love having fun together!
Company Core Values
- Be Unforgettable
- Care Deeply
- Be Curious
- Act Inclusively
- Take Ownership
- Iterate and Improve